"Innovation is the embodiment, combination, or synthesis of knowledge in original, relevant, valued new products, processes, or services."
Innovation is more than a product. It is a combination of traditional knowledge with modern science and technology that would enable progression.
Within the framework of the "Mediterranean Science, Policy, Research & Innovation Gateway - MedSpring - Project, we would like to cordially invite you to the:
2nd MedSpring ScienceCafé to discuss
"The role of Local Innovation in Sustainabe Development"
on Friday 30th of October 2015 from 9.30-11.30 am
- Dr. Abeer Shakweer | Advisor to the Minister of Communication and Information Technology in Egypt;
- Prof. Amr Helal | Managing director of KAHA for Environment and Agriculture Projects;
- Mr. Helmi Abou El Aish | CEO of SEKEM Group;
- Dr. Heba Gaber | Research and Innovation Officer, the Delegation of the European Union to Egypt;
- Ms. Francesca Novella | Coordinator of Forum del Terzo Settore;
- Mr. Roberto Cerrina | Representative of OverSeas Onlus;
- Mr. Federico Buttinelli | SPICeS, the School of International Policy, Cooperation and Development of FOCSIV.
The event will be livestreamed from this page starting from 9.30 am (Cairo time) | Livestream ended: thanks everyone for participating.
[Recorded video] 1st Session: from Cairo, Egypt
[Recorded video] 2nd Session: from Rome, Italy